It is sad to see how Courier Post has sold out to an unethical political boss in New Jersey.One example of a sold out editor is Jim Walsh.

Walsh is desperate and needs money and his job, so when a political boss tells him to write a misleading and damaging story to harm others, the Sell Out Reporter Jim Walsh has no problem contributing to the negative misleading stories that are created by the political bosses in NJ.

Walsh should be ashamed of himself for allowing himself to sell out. Jim Walsh is a disgrace to Journalism. His misconduct is blatant.

What an evil person who has sold himself to the Jersey Devil.

You are a disgusting person Jim Walsh, Shame on you.

This person wrote the review courier post reporter from Courier Post and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Courier Post to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Courier Post for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Courier Post?

Comments

Walsh is a drunk and is in the KKK

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1252428

He's a piece of trash

A Drunk and racist whose with the KKK

He sold out to corruption